– Helps restore skin tightness.
– Smooths fine lines and softens scars/
– Assists in reduction of pigmentation.
– Thickens thin skin.
– Helps reduce dilated blood vessels.
How to use –
– The treatment time can range from 5-20 minutes depending on the speed, accuracy and density. It should be repeated at home between two to seven times a week. The more frequent the treatment, the better the result. It is a cost-effective instrument can last you several years.
– Cleanse skin
– Tone skin and make sure skin is dry.
– Roll in different directions with medium pressure, use at night only.
– Apply your active Environ serums and creams.
Skin types –
All skin types, face and body, do not use if you have Active Acne